Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Update

So I'm sorry that I haven't posted on our blog lately. Here's the update on our life:

Alex got home from Albuquerque three and a half weeks after me and Clarke. About two days later, Clarke had surgery to remove his tonsils and adenoids. It was an awful recovery but he did amazing. He's back to his usual sweet self minus the snoring and sleep apnea part! Wahoo!

We're back in Logan, Utah and enjoying fall. This is the best time of the year to live here! Alex is taking a class, teaching an undergraduate programming class and doing research with his professor. He's so good at school and he's settling into his new role as a teacher quite gracefully. It's been nice to be back home and to get settled and ready for baby girl.

Speaking of baby girl, she should be here by the end of this week whether by induction or just plain old me going into labor naturally. I'm progressing so we'll see which one comes first. We are so excited to meet her!!!! I'll be honest that I've sort of been mourning the loss of our family of three but I know baby girl will only add more joy and fun to our little family. Clarke is excited to meet her and hold her as well. I will for sure post pictures and an update after she arrives!

Sorry I have no pictures to post. Too much effort to get them off my camera at the moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment